[78-L] Transfer tech info needed -

Graham Newton gn at audio-restoration.com.invalid
Fri Aug 7 10:03:39 PDT 2020

Hello Andrew...

I'm not exactly local to you BC, I'm in Toronto!

You could always sent it to me and get it properly transferred and restored as
needed using CEDAR's Cambridge processes.  I use a selection of 15 styli to
find the best fit to the grooves resulting in lowest noise.

Look over my web site to see what I do.

Go here to see my custom transfer turntable:

http://www.audio-restoration.com/MVC-383F.JPG

Go here to see my custom workstation:

http://www.audio-restoration.com/MVC-365F.JPG

Go here to see my binocular microscope for examining and photographing grooves:

http://www.audio-restoration.com/MVC-498F.JPG

.... Graham Newton

--
World class professional services applied to tape or phonograph records for
consumers and re-releases, featuring CEDAR's CAMBRIDGE processes.