[78-L] Now that Needle Doctor is gone...

Rodger J Holtin rjh334578 at gmail.com.invalid
Mon Jul 6 21:10:46 PDT 2020

Try these guys. They've bailed me out a couple times.
https://www.kabusa.com

KAB Electro - Acoustics
P.O. Box 2922
Plainfield, NJ 07062
(908) 754-1479 Phone
(908) 222-3442 Fax

I can't help but notice that the last two posts here were from ladies, and
I'm grateful to see more evidence that the better half has taken an interest
in a largely male-dominated hobby.

Rodger Holtin
78-L Member Since MCMXCVIII

For Best Results Use Victor Needles