[78-L] New Turntable - advice appreciated!

Graham Newton gn at audio-restoration.com.invalid
Fri Jul 3 12:51:11 PDT 2020

On 7/3/2020 3:28 AM, Maria Fletcher wrote:

> I have just purchased the Audio Technica AT-LP140XP turntable, and would appreciate advice on the best Stylus to use to play and record 78 rpm records, mostly from the pre 1940s.

Hello Maria...

I have spent years doing transfers of the records you want to play and have
found that a  2.0mil truncated elliptical  stylus will play just about anything.

Hope this helps.

... Graham Newton

--
World class professional services applied to tape or phonograph records for
consumers and re-releases, featuring CEDAR's CAMBRIDGE processes.