[78-L] Big Band Era

Rodger J. Holtin rjh334578 at gmail.com.invalid
Wed Jun 24 16:51:15 PDT 2020

Thank you, Donna. I recognized that it was a little like asking when generic wooden table became dining room table but you nailed it for me. Exactly what I needed to know.

Rodger Holtin
78-L Member Since MCMXCVIII

For Best Results Use Victor Needles

Sent from my sluggish old iPhone, which explainz any bad typjng, bad spellimg, nonsensical word choices, delays and all other lapses.