[78-L] Boston Public Library's 78 collection

DKing ginku_ledovec at att.net.invalid
Sat Jun 13 22:07:20 PDT 2020

Hi Donna,

At least the BBC would have banned it during the middle of the war
and not at the end, when the full horrors of Nazi atrocities were finally
revealed to the general public.

I suppose something similar could be said for recordings made in the
20th century that took a certain attitude towards women, that would
be considered unacceptable now.

- Dave King