[78-L] Boston Public Library's 78 collection

Robert Shirer rshirer1 at unl.edu.invalid
Fri Jun 12 20:48:06 PDT 2020

Thanks, Donna.
I've be playing with these all evening since I followed the link.  There is some wonderful stuff here, and it is easy to download.   I have run across great postwar jazz on Dial and Savoy, some African field recordings, and lots of blues, R&B, and rock and roll on Chess, Sun, and Imperial.
I really appreciate your letting us know about this collection.
Cheers,
Bob Shirer