[78-L] Gene Rodemich Recordings

Glenn Robison Glenn at GlennRobison.com.invalid
Mon Jun 8 07:55:55 PDT 2020

Jeff,

I purchased four of the original CDs in 2001.  Not sure how I missed the
other two. The CDs as originally produced are no longer available, but
the digital files are.  A CD containing mp3 files is available as is a
flash drive with wav files.  Thanks to Andrew Homzy for tracking them
down.  I purchased the wav files on the flash drive which I received the
other day.  I haven't had time to compare them to the original CDs, but
the flash drive also contains pdfs of discographies and even sheet
music.  Here are the links.

=======
Talk about a shot in the dark ~~~

 From the address you sent, I was able to track-down the producer -

We no longer offer them in individual audio CDs but in two different forms now.  One is a CD of the entire Gene Rodemich Brunswick catalog in MP3 files.  The other is a flash drive with the entire catalog in WAV files.

Here are the ads.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/184309311279

https://www.ebay.com/itm/184251969208