[78-L] Gene Rodemich Recordings

LANG bobhope at optonline.net.invalid
Mon Jun 8 07:16:42 PDT 2020

HI All,

A week or two ago there was a discussion about the collection of Gene Rodemich recordings that are available on CD.

I'm familiar with these CDs and it's a very good collection.  One song that I don't think is included is the 1921 recording of "I Never Knew".  This was a completely unknown and undocumented side, but I found a test pressing of it on ebay back in 2006.

It is available, though, because I let Rich Conaty use it on his "The Big Broadcast" Volume 5 CD.  Rivermont Records issued that CD and you surely can get it on Amazon.

Bob Lang