[78-L] Soundalikes / Charlie Barnet

DKing ginku_ledovec at att.net.invalid
Sun May 17 23:19:19 PDT 2020

Hello Inigo, I’m sure your memory is better then what I have to offer, lol.

Until you brought him up, I didn’t know about Charlie Barnet.  Thanks!

I hope you like this video of Charlie Barnet and his orchestra playing Cherokee:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YnNUd7NzTMo <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YnNUd7NzTMo>

- Dave King