[78-L] 78s for radio exercise programs

Peter Muhr pemuhr at gmail.com.invalid
Tue May 5 15:30:55 PDT 2020

When I was a boy, this fad had carried over into TV, & a guy named Jack
LaLanne led a daily exercise show using live organ accompaniment for his
regimen.  I would imagine radio shows, there must've been more than one,
also used organ or piano music, or perhaps even a small instrumental
group.  Virtually all music on early radio was performed live by studio
musicians, so records wouldn't have been utilized until likely sometime
after WWII.
Peter Muhr