[78-L] 78s for radio exercise programs

DKing ginku_ledovec at att.net.invalid
Tue May 5 10:52:14 PDT 2020

Sounds about right, especially the part about claiming they did, lol.

And I seem to remember reading that before and during WWII they
found that many inductees were not in the physical shape needed for
the military.  So the Daily Dozen may have been used by adults at
the time, but not so much by their children.

- Dave King