[78-L] Fw: Seeking background information, history of Mezzotone Record Company Inc.

David Lennick dplennick at yahoo.com.invalid
Fri Apr 24 14:12:32 PDT 2020

From: dlennick dlennick <dlennick at sympatico.ca>
Sent: Friday, April 24, 2020, 05:11:31 p.m. EDT
Subject: Re: [78-L] Seeking background information, history of Mezzotone Record Company Inc.

My guess is that this was "her" own label. As far as I know there were only 11 sides issued, with the twelfth by some unknown performer..I exchanged what little info I had with Jack Raymond some years ago when I was doing a Mae West CD for Living Era. He provided dubs of the sides I didn't have. We figured 1947 for the recordings since the AFM ban was in effect through 1948.