[78-L] Jack Teagarden's technique

DKing ginku_ledovec at att.net.invalid
Sun Apr 19 19:26:13 PDT 2020

Hello Rodger - Jack Teagarden caught my ear when somehow
(possibly due to YouTube and how they show on right-hand column
things it thinks you might like).  Teagarden might have been there.

Once I focused on him in iTunes, heard him play, and liked his
remarks that went with the music - I was hooked.

As you say, I can’t think of other trombonists who achieved the
kind of talent with the trombone.  If they’re out there, I’d like to
hear them too.

- Dave King