[78-L] Records about records - was: RE: Playing a broken 78

David Weiner djwein at earthlink.net.invalid
Mon Apr 13 09:51:58 PDT 2020

On the two-part ON REVIVAL DAY by Red Nichols, at the end of Side 1, Jack Teagarden says, "we're going down to the river and we'll see you on the other side."

Dave Weiner

On 4/13/20, 9:21 AM, "Mark Bardenwerper" <78-l-bounces at klickitat.78online.com on behalf of citrogsa at charter.net.invalid> wrote:

    On 4/13/2020 3:19 AM, Kristjan Saag wrote:
    > Add:
    > Al Donahue: "Jumpin' At The Jukebox" (Okeh 6136) 1941

    Didn't Red buttons make some remark in one of his sketches about turning
    the record over?

    Another one was a late 30's upbeat love ditty I simply can't remember
    the name of, where a female singer mimicked a broken record.

    --
    Mark L. Bardenwerper, Sr.
    Technology...responsibly, thoughtfully