[78-L] Duplicates - was Re: Fw: For Lennick

Rodger J. Holtin rjh334578 at gmail.com.invalid
Tue Mar 31 19:40:19 PDT 2020

There was a short time early in the previous decade when many of us were getting duplicates of many, maybe even most, of the messages. It stopped for me when I dropped Yahoo and went to Gmail, but from the discussions at the time, I think that was more coincidental than anything else.

Rodger Holtin
78-L Member Since MCMXCVIII

For Best Results Use Victor Needles