[78-L] Fw: Hate songs directed to Axis leaders

David Lennick dplennick at yahoo.com.invalid
Tue Mar 31 15:28:51 PDT 2020

 (Rerouting all my 78-L mail through the Yahoo address because direct responses via Bell Mail haven't been working for a few months, hence my infrequent postings here.)

Thanks for the plug..I've repackaged 3 sets I did for that Quality label (Direct Source) and they're available from me as cheap and cheerful compilations. Listings are over on Facebook (I know, nobody here acknowledges the existence of Facebook but that's your loss) in Lennick's Lacquers. And that Crosby item, if it's "The Road to Victory", was actually a pressed transcription disc for any and all stations to air during one of the Victory Loan campaigns.

dl