[78-L] What Year is End of 78 Days?

joe salerno i.collect.records at gmail.com.invalid
Mon Mar 16 21:15:17 PDT 2020

There is 1 disc that was not mentioned, and it was discussed some years
ago. A very late vintage 78rpm disc. Roberto Alagna made an acoustical
record issued as a special commemorative item. See more here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PcfZlub3meg

Presently I am not able to locate my copy. Otherwise I would give more info.
JoeSalerno