[78-L] earworms

Rodger J Holtin rjh334578 at gmail.com.invalid
Sun Mar 15 18:01:30 PDT 2020

The earworms I played this weekend were
Ramona by Gene Austin.  I first heard this as a kid from 60 Years of Music
America Loves Best.  Just a haunting sound, the pipe organ helped, the 1960s
echo didn't help.
That Da Da Strain by Muggsy Spanier.  The opening still runs through my
head.
Mediocre by David Seville.  This was the flip side of Alvin's Harmonica,
possibly the first record I ever bought.  Cute, mediocre tune that has worn
much better than Alvin.

Rodger Holtin
78-L Member Since MCMXCVIII

For Best Results Use Victor Needles