[78-L] What Year is End of 78 Days?

Kristjan Saag saag at telia.com.invalid
Sat Mar 14 14:12:47 PDT 2020

On the other hand: there are still 78 rpm records made, not shellac but,
as with the Historic Masters issues a few years ago, coarse groove
pressings from original masters.
Some techno labels, and the like, sometimes experiment with 78 rpm
issues, but usuallty cut with standard groove, that is, the one used for
33's and 45's.
Here's an example
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4Ij6PhdIYw
Kristjan