[78-L] Any Early Music refer to Flu Pandemic of 1918-1919?

Peter Muhr pemuhr at gmail.com.invalid
Mon Mar 2 13:01:19 PST 2020

"Ten Little Bottles" by Ballard MacDonald & James V. Monaco, sung by Jack
Norworth on Pathe 20458 b/w "I'm on Strike", released ca. early 1920.
     "Ten little bottles standing on the shelf, hard luck had only begun
       for my wife's mother went and got the flu, and that left only one".
YouTube:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOYH418LR-0?rel=0

Peter Muhr