[78-L] Ethel Stanley, et al

Malcolm malcolm at 78data.com.invalid
Wed Feb 19 15:54:40 PST 2020

Rings a bell, Dave. But it's probably someone else. A googling I shall go.
In cases like this what usually happens is I come up out of a deep sleep
at 4 in the morning going, "HOO HAH!" as a name surfaces from the
depths. I write it down, go back to sleep and upon awakening note that
my scrawl says "Grpblt Qoxlprty!" or the like.
Boy could she sing?
Malcolm

*******

>>> 78-L at klickitat.78online.com