[78-L] Guardian article : Nightmares on wax -- the re-embrace of vinyl, and the environmental impact

Ron Roscoe jamesw.henryb at gmail.com.invalid
Tue Feb 18 08:49:31 PST 2020

Thank you.
Ron

-----Original Message-----
From: 78-l-bounces at klickitat.78online.com
[mailto:78-l-bounces at klickitat.78online.com] On Behalf Of Francesco Martinelli
Sent: Tuesday, February 18, 2020 2:42 AM
To: 78-L Mail List
Subject: Re: [78-L] Guardian article : Nightmares on wax -- the re-embrace of
vinyl, and the environmental impact

the guy did a presentation somewhere presenting a slide with a crapophone
representing 78 era. Didnt look good. At least in Downton Abbey had the
right visuals.fm

https://www.theguardian.com/music/2020/jan/28/vinyl-record-revival-environmental

--
inviato dal mio pulsatore a bassa cutena
Francesco Martinelli