[78-L] The Dating Guide - blocked!

Rodger J. Holtin rjh334578 at gmail.com.invalid
Sat Feb 15 08:54:25 PST 2020

Actually, I had to look closely to see it, but it also gave me the option to ignore the warning and “trust “ the site, which I did and it worked perfectly.

I should have included that little scrap in my first post. My apologies, swing fans.

Rodger Holtin
78-L Member Since MCMXCVIII

For Best Results Use Victor Needles

Sent from my sluggish old iPhone, which explainz any bad typjng, bad spellimg, nonsensical word choices, delays and all other lapses.