[78-L] The Dating Guide - blocked!

David Lennick dplennick at yahoo.com.invalid
Fri Feb 14 11:56:45 PST 2020

 Steve was declining physically and mentally by the spring of 2013 when his landlady moved him into a facility I was never able to trace. His records were all sold..as far as I can tell, primarily to Don Keele and Ken McPherson. I'd been his 'ride' to shows and meetings for a number of years and was surprised that I hadn't been contacted when this occurred..first inkling was when I drove by his house and saw about 24 green bags on the front porch. The people emptying the house were very rude and hostile and were making threats to anyone trying to approach.

dl