[78-L] The Dating Guide - blocked!

Doug Duncan d_duncan at ntlworld.com.invalid
Fri Feb 14 11:41:31 PST 2020

On 14/02/2020 19:09, Mark Bardenwerper wrote:
> On 2/14/2020 11:41 AM, Rodger J Holtin wrote:
>> I went to Archive to download it, and Chrome stopped it because they said the site was known to distribute malware.
>> Anybody else get that message or have that problem?
>>
> No. I do not use Chrome, but have it on my computer and use it for
> certain pages that do not open with Firefox. Open it in another browser,
> scroll down and save it in .pdf.

I decided to see if I could trace Steven C. Barr online, in Oshawa.

Found a couple of obscure references to the name in regard to acquiring
cheap computers for the elderly and some Colonial era property but also
this , on the Official Jeff Healey website.

This is the man himself playing harp with Jeff Healey.
https://youtu.be/l0RVra_IzhM

I hope he is still around. Although controversial and bringing out the
worst in some others I was often entertained reading him in the last
century.

Best Regards,

Doug

--