[78-L] Jack Eizman

Donna Halper dlh at donnahalper.com.invalid
Mon Jan 6 14:35:10 PST 2020

On 1/6/2020 4:18 PM, Lloyd Davies wrote:
> Donna,    keeping in mind that this could have been a pick up band for a specific date:
> Boston Globe : 1934-jun-27"Dorchester couple to mark 25th anniversary"... Entertainment at the dinner will be provided by Jack Eizman and his orchestra, ...

Or it could just be family lore that "grand-dad was a famous musician
back in the day." Thanks for the info. I've got several libraries, in
cities where he lived, also seeing if his name pops up. But thus far,
none of the trade publications mention him, leading me to be suspicious
of the Boston Globe obit.

--
Donna L. Halper, PhD
Associate Professor of Communication & Media Studies