[78-L] Califone Director Manual

Mark Bardenwerper citrogsa at charter.net.invalid
Thu Nov 28 17:53:17 PST 2019

On 11/28/2019 5:51 PM, pigfoot wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I just acquired a Califone Director, and was hoping someone could advise if there is a operating/instruction manual for the record player and where it could be sourced. I was able to d/l a schematic diagram, if this is required elsewhere...
>
> Thanks in advance,

Go to
https://www.radiomuseum.org/r/califone_director_12v_9.html?language_id=2

click on the schematic in the upper right corner. Right click on the
resulting partial image that pops up in the main window. You may have to
move the main window out of the way, but you will then see a window that
will ask you for your name and email address. This utility will then
send you a copy of the schematic. As a guest, you are allowed three
downloads per day.

I ran across this a long time ago and forgot about it until I just
googled it up.

--
Mark L. Bardenwerper, Sr.
Technology...responsibly, thoughtfully