[78-L] who sings like Bing, Frank and others

Walden Hughes waldenhughes at yesterdayusa.com.invalid
Wed Nov 27 06:10:54 PST 2019

Thank you Rayk,

Walden

From: kil at roadrunner.com [mailto:kil at roadrunner.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 26, 2019 8:31 PM
To: '78-L Mail List' <78-l at klickitat.78online.com>; 'waldenhughes at yesterdayusa.com' <waldenhughes at yesterdayusa.com>
Subject: RE: [78-L] who sings like Bing, Frank and others

Besides Dick Todd, the Canadian Crosby.....

There was a British Crosby, Michael Holiday who was a dead ringer.

As for Sinatra, many consider Matt Monro the closest.

There was also an English Sinatra, Denny Vaughan, who was actually Canadian by birth.  I haven't heard a lot by Vaughan, but I never noticed a similarity.

As for the remainder of your list, I'm coming up with a blank for now.

RayK