No subject

Wed Nov 13 06:18:27 PST 2019

very well-arranged jazz-inflected section work. I think it's a good line of
demarcation and probably the best I've seen. Certainly very imperfect, but
it does the job in identifying the truly enjoyable records. Plus there's
always the companion volumes of dance band records, now surpassed by
ADBORAF, of course.

This is coming a very moldy fig.