[78-L] Billy Merrin vocals

John Wright vintage at jabw.demon.co.uk.invalid
Tue Nov 12 13:50:18 PST 2019

Hello Kristjan,

I compared 'Until....' with 'Please Don't Mention It' and I was going to
agree that both were vocal Billy Merrin,
but in the Rust/Forbes supplement there's a note saying vocal Eric Stanley
for 'Until.... '

And in TMR 102, a note from Mike Thomas gives the source for that
information as Melody Maker magazine 30 Jan 1937.

John Wright