[78-L] 78-C Has Moved

maddocks at pdq.net.invalid maddocks at pdq.net.invalid
Mon Oct 28 14:41:11 PDT 2019

I've closed down the original Yahoo Groups 78-C site and migrated
everyone/everything to:

https://groups.io/g/78-C

If you were already a 78-C subscriber you should have received an automatic
Invite to the new Group.

If not:  Subscribe: 78-C+subscribe at groups.io
<mailto:78-C+subscribe at groups.io>

The List-Owner (me) can be contacted at: 78-C+owner at groups.io
<mailto:78-C+owner at groups.io>

78-C is a sister group to 78-L and was founded in 1998. The "C" stands for
"commercial"... a list for anyone interested in buying/selling or trading
early vintage sound recordings and related material. This includes cylinder
records, Edison Diamond Discs, and 78-rpm disc recordings made circa
1895-1950's.  There are no restrictions on who may join 78-C, but postings
by new members may be moderated to reduce Spam.

Regards,

Alex

  _____

.