[78-L] Don Chichester (don't worry, he's still with us)..was Re: Testing

Kristjan Saag saag at telia.com.invalid
Thu Sep 26 10:32:58 PDT 2019

Don reported four and a half years ago that he hardly listened to his
records anymore:

"It's called APD, Audio Processing Disorder. I can't recognize melodies
anymore. Hearing aids don't help. I seldom (try to) listen to my records
anymore."

He was 81 at the time, so I guess selling the collection and quitting
78L makes sense. Sad, but...
Kristjan