[78-L] End-of-Summer "Try ARSC" Membership Offer

Rodger J Holtin rjh334578 at gmail.com.invalid
Mon Sep 16 15:53:37 PDT 2019

I recognized that this was sent to 78-L members hoping to scare up a few who were not already ARSC-ites.  My membership lapsed as part of the Y2K scare* and have thought about joining again several times, so I hope this really does apply to me as this seems to be a pretty good deal.  Recent retirement has blessed me with a little time and a part-time job has blessed me with a little cash, so, why not, says me.

*Well, to be squeaky-clean truthful, I was moving out of state when the renewal came, lost in the shuffle, I guess, and never bothered to pursue it, much to my sorrow for a number of reasons.

I have, however, faithfully paid my dues for 78-L by posting at least one dumb question per year.

Rodger Holtin

78-L Member Since MCMXCVIII

For Best Results Use Victor Needles