[78-L] Ruth Rubin - ORIOLE recordings ?

DKing ginku_ledovec at att.net.invalid
Thu Sep 12 19:26:45 PDT 2019

Hello Thomas,

Do you think that the Oriole recordings had different songs on them
as opposed to what the DISC label issued?

If not, eBay has a DISC album 3-disc set for sale.  If the DISC issue
has the same songs in it, this might help figure out what was on Oriole
disc #1 ??

Just do search on eBay for “Jewish and Palestinian Folk Songs”.

I’m new to this list and I don’t know if links to commercial sites are
allowed.

- Dave King