[78-L] Al & Bob Harvey return to Canada, PS

Donna Halper dlh at donnahalper.com.invalid
Wed Sep 4 22:04:57 PDT 2019

On 9/5/2019 12:11 AM, David Lennick wrote:
> I'm not sure when Bob left the act.

I also found a newspaper listing in the Ottawa Citizen that said Al and
Bob were still performing together now and then as late as November
1950. (The newspapers said they were on the air during the war years,
with "Jolly Miller Time," which debuted in early October 1943. I still
see listings for them on that show in early 1944. But later in the 40s,
I just see Al, not Bob in the listings.)