[78-L] How Edwardians spoke

Rodger J. Holtin rjh334578 at gmail.com.invalid
Mon Jul 1 19:38:36 PDT 2019

She asked why the records were made.  Propaganda. They were shellac pressings. Very expensive to make just one. Probably intended to press lots of copies and send to schools or indoctrination centers. Wonder where the other copies ended up.

Probably a fluke that these escaped the bean counters at housecleaning time. That’s the miracle of the story.

Fascinating story.

(Reminded me of a great series PBS did decades ago The Story of English)

Sent from my sluggish old iPhone, which explainz any bad typjng, bad spellimg, nonsensical word choices, delays and all other lapses.