[78-L] An anachronism is gone

Kristjan Saag saag at telia.com.invalid
Fri May 31 03:42:55 PDT 2019

Sad news. He was still active on his Facebook page a few months ago. Now
I have to re-edit today's pre-produced music programme where I play one
of his songs and mention his retirement and Facebook activity.

BTW: I have a feeling he had his albums produced with less treble than
"available" - to have them sound a bit more low-fi, 78-like. Has anyone
else noticed that?
Kristjan