[78-L] De F 6702 (UK)

Kristjan Saag saag at telia.com.invalid
Sun May 12 16:46:35 PDT 2019

Malcolm,
Compared to other issues on Decca F-series this must have been recorded
around May 1938.
And Carlos Santana was one of Harry Bidgood's many pseudonyms, another
was Primo Scala. One of his vocalists, on the Santana recordings, was
Webster Booth, vocalist also with Hylton, Noble, Abrose et al.
See:
https://books.google.se/books?id=9kMbNkOq4rEC&pg=PA15&lpg=PA15&dq=Carlos+Santana%27s+Accordeon&source=bl&ots=KlWg763fue&sig=ACfU3U2D7hqyyaSv1t6lZ0LSDvxvb2EBDQ&hl=en&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwizzJSOlJfiAhUts4sKHT7EAdo4ChDoATAFegQIBxAB#v=onepage&q=Carlos%20Santana%27s%20Accordeon&f=false
Kristjan