[78-L] Let it stand corrected...

Lloyd Davies all_my_linx at yahoo.ca.invalid
Sat May 11 10:55:29 PDT 2019

Folks,    since we have established that 78-L is archived by the record intelligentsia, we should endeavour to correct recurring pieces of misinformation, once and for all.

    My own humble contribution is this: Bandstand Records produced a vinyl LP called "The futuristic shuffle of Jan Savitt and the Top Hatters, 1938-41" (#7113).  The liner notes mention each contributor's full name once, and refers to them by their last name thereafter.  Thru this formula, the singer Carlotta Dale becomes simply C Dale, but Bon Bon is referred to as B Bon!
    _Let is stand that_ George Tunnell was Bon Bon, but never "B Bon" nor "George Tunnel" as the notes also call him.
    - Stephen in Calgary.  No flowers please.