[78-L] Everything that traffic will allow

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca.invalid
Tue Apr 23 19:14:49 PDT 2019

Interesting that the BBC banned so many classical adaptations. The CBC did that
but only once, and they were wrong..they scratched the living daylights out of
every record of 'Summer Night' but Stravinsky had approved of that adaptation.

Jack Jackson, the orchestra leader turned disc jockey, told of the BBC banning
the second half of 'John and Marsha' before finally banning all of it.

dl