[78-L] Registry backlog

Lloyd Davies all_my_linx at yahoo.ca.invalid
Tue Apr 16 19:09:37 PDT 2019

An acquaintance, known as the "Collecting Detective", advised me that my wish/need to catalogue my discs & sheet music is making me fall behind in registering my newest acquisitions.  Observing and recording the details of my purchases in CATraxx is a great part of the pleasure for me.

But instead of filing my materiel in their appropriate subject categories & intended use, everything is piling up according to how far I have got in processing them.  A casual observer might (mistakenly!) conclude that things are getting into a mess.

Does anyone have tips for streamlining the entry of new additions to their collection?  (Everyone keeps a list of what they own, right?)
- Stephen in Calgary