[78-L] Oldtimers query

joe salerno i.collect.records at gmail.com.invalid
Fri Apr 5 16:48:36 PDT 2019

Joe Salerno is still with us, and I know because that's me. Bratcher passed
a few years back. Kurt told me about this. Dethlefson is also gone to the
great archive in the sky. Also the fellow, sorry, I suck at names, who used
to write for High Fidelity magazine back in the 60s and 70s. I made a DVD
of something for him off of cable, some Czeck folk dancers in color
archival footage, shot just a few weeks before the Nazis invaded. His
grandmother had lived through that. She was moved to tears to see those
scenes. He died just months later I believe.

joe salerno