[78-L] Oldtimers query

Stewart, Randy RandyStewart at MissouriState.edu.invalid
Thu Apr 4 12:48:29 PDT 2019

I can't pinpoint exactly when I joined... the earliest thread I have archived (in a gigantic Word file) is from Feb.14, 1998, dealing with methods for cleaning "acetates".  But for all I know, I may have acquired that from an archive page if there was one at the time.  (The current one only goes back to 2008.)  The earliest posts to the list that I've saved are from September 2001. At any rate, I've been around these parts a while too.
Randy Stewart
Arts Producer
KSMU
901 S. National