[78-L] Oldtimers query

Donna Halper dlh at donnahalper.com.invalid
Wed Apr 3 14:13:09 PDT 2019

On 4/3/2019 2:44 PM, Kristjan Saag wrote:
> Doug Elliot posted this on the list two and a half years ago:
> --
>
> Still here and mainly lurking (I was the founder of this list back in
> 1992  ). Retired now and hoping to spend more time with my 78's.

Kurt Nauck is NOT the only person who was on this list in 1998 and is
still on it today. I was on it then too, invited by Michael Biel. The
original address was indeed a Cornell.edu address, but in late 1998, it
changed over to  78-l at MyList.net

--

Donna L. Halper, PhD
Associate Professor of Communication & Media Studies