[78-L] Oldtimers query

Robert Shirer rshirer1 at unl.edu.invalid
Wed Apr 3 11:29:04 PDT 2019

Doug Elliot at Cornell founded the list in the early 90s; if I dig I may be able to come up with an approximate date.  I joined shortly thereafter. Now I rarely post, since most of my record collecting activity is on the Facebook groups.  There are some list members who have resisted the Facebook temptation, and they still have useful information to share.

Cheers,

Bob Shirer