[78-L] early recordings

Kristjan Saag saag at telia.com.invalid
Mon Apr 1 13:55:13 PDT 2019

A good selection, indeed. At least four German Berliner's from 1890
included.
Here's a detailed track list:

https://catalogue.bnf.fr/ark:/12148/cb38340621f

For an excellent overview of the German Berliner's, with pictures and
sound clips, see:

https://catalogue.bnf.fr/ark:/12148/cb38340621f

Kristjan