[78-L] Ron Hutchinson RIP

Jonathan Smith guyotsmith at aol.com.invalid
Mon Feb 4 13:39:39 PST 2019

I am shocked by the terribly sad news. Ron was an exceptionally nice, kind and generous individual whom I always enjoyed seeing at the various record shows. The last time I saw him, in 2018, he appeared to be in splendid health - and was his kind, jovial self....always ready to help other vintage music enthusiasts and to share. He will be remembered fondly by everyone fortunate enough to have known him.

Jonathan