[78-L] 1903 recording of Bukke aria listed on CHARM

Christopher Peters christopherpeters at yahoo.co.uk.invalid
Mon Jan 28 08:59:19 PST 2019

Thanks Kristjan - and with regard to your latter point I heartily 100% agree. I apologize if I was clumsy in my wording, what Inmeant was what is (theoretical) passport would have said.

And thank you for your information about what the numbers mean - I never knew this.

I hope this will help to find a copy of the recording...

Best regards,

Christopher

Sent from my iPhone