[78-L] Still someone in this list interested in gramophone technical issues and experiments?

ciadelgramofono@yahoo.es ciadelgramofono at yahoo.es.invalid
Sun Jan 27 07:05:50 PST 2019

'm currently carrying out some experiments trying to improve the sound of a british Meltrope III soundbox, and I've posted long reports, questions and other things at forum.talkingmachine.info ,Topic: Need help restoring a Meltrope III , direct link:

http://forum.talkingmachine.info/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=36232

In case this list still keeps colleagues interested in repairing work on Grandma phones I'll send them to this interesting post

Inigo

Enviado desde mi móvil Huawei