[78-L] international shipping?

Darrell Lehman nickjay49 at gmail.com.invalid
Thu Jan 24 12:23:12 PST 2019

In case you misunderstood me (and probably didn't)... I meant that the
SELLER might opt-out of the "Global,,, " program for this sale(s) when
faced with the loss of a couple sales.

IN THE US the seller can mail it himself, opt-outing of eBay's
"Global,,, " program on a case by case basis.  In the "Global... "
program, IN THE US the seller mails it to Kentucky which reships it to
you.  The seller gets paid the sale price and the shipping to KY.  eBay
bills the buyer the ripoff price.

>>> 78-L at klickitat.78online.com